Become a wildlife champion today with Half Price membership of Warwickshire Wildlife Trust when you join by Annual Direct Debit.
This offer is open to new members of Warwickshire Wildlife Trust only and is only available for Individual, Joint and Family memberships. The offer does not include Watch Memberships.
Payment by annual direct debit only. Offer is only available online. Offer must end midnight on Wednesday 31st January 2018.
As a member you can enjoy…
- A welcome pack and membership card
- Our beautifully illustrated guide book – Discover wild Warwickshire, featuring Warwickshire’s reserves.
- Three issues each year of Wild Warwickshire magazine.
- Free entrance to over 2000 Wildlife trust nature reserves nationwide, including Warwickshire’s flagship nature reserve, Brandon Marsh in Coventry.
- Annual events guide, jam packed with events, activities and courses that are run by the team at Warwickshire Wildlife Trust
- Invitation to a free new member’s event within your first year.
- A monthly e-newsletter, altering you to local events and natural wonders.
- Knowing you are part of a community that is working hard to protect and restore Warwickshire’s wildlife and wild places.
Family Members can also enjoy….
- Four free workshops for each child. Includes nature babies, nature tots, holiday workshops and afterschool clubs – A saving per child of £14 – workshops available at Brandon Marsh nature centre, Coventry and Parkridge, Solihull.
- Family membership includes up to 3 children, recommend age 14 years and under.
- Children’s welcome pack and membership cards.
- Four magazine and poster mailings per year – ‘Wildlife Watch’
- Annual events guide, jam packed with children’s workshops, activities and events.
Family Membership 50% Off
from £30.00 per year
A healthy, clean environment is vital for the health of people and wildlife.
Joint Membership 50% Off
from £24.00 per year
With your support we are able to care for over 65 nature reserves in our region.
Single Membership 50% Off
from £18.00 per year
With your support we can do so much more for wildlife, wild places and people.